What is MicroStrategy Enterprise Analytics & Mobility?
This tool has a social intelligence platform that provides various apps that enables companies who are using the tool, harness the power of major social networks for their marketing purposes. Some of the capabilities of tools are - enterprise reporting, data discovery, mobile productivity and real-time telemetry. A user can easily access, explore, and analyze data in just a few clicks with self-service analytics provided by this tool.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of MicroStrategy Enterprise Analytics & Mobility
- Fully featured integrated product: The product is an enterprise-grade platform provides security, scheduling and distribution. The product is capable of supporting governed data discovery.
- Best BI software in the market: The product is known and popular in large-scale enterprises for its outstanding BI administration, architecture, security, data source connectivity and platform workflow integration.
- Extensive and widely deployed mobile: The company is a pioneering innovator in mobile BI. The software provides the most comprehensive, highly rated and widely adopted mobile capabilities It supports unique features such as disconnected analysis, write-back, multifactor authentication, biosecurity, GPS and camera integration.
- Enterprise-grade platform with modern capabilities: The product can support large-scale, trusted, self-service BI. It offers a seamless workflow for promoting business-user-generated data models and content to enterprise sources in MicroStrategy Web.
- Data Connectivity: The product can connect to any enterprise resource as it has a vast library of native gateways and drivers. It supports connectivity to over a hundred enterprise databases. The product can connect to everything from data warehouses to cube databases, flat files, and even operational databases that support ERP, CRM, or web applications using its ODBC connectors and free-form SQL options.
- User Experience: It is a web-based solution so it is accessible from any device from anywhere. It is user-friendly because it helps the user to create the data cloud without having a sound technical knowledge of SQL or programming.
Cost Structure for MicroStrategy Enterprise Analytics:
|Customization Cost||Dependent on functional requirements and specific needs of the organization. Quotation is dependent on level of customization required|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.|
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Minimum annual commitment is required for purchase|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not apply machine learning techniques
- Does not support portal integration
- Is not able to point out issues in data
- Costly training modules
- High licensing fee in case of on-premise solution
Domo: Starting at $2,100 per user per annum
Microsoft Power BI: Starting at $9.99 per user per month
Oracle BI: Starting with $150 per user per month
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to MicroStrategy Enterprise Analytics & Mobility