What is IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence?
IFS EOI lets executives and managers review and orchestrate processes that align with their business strategy. This allows them to ensure process execution delivers that strategy—EOI software drives these processes into end-users’ desktop functions. The EOI solution also provides end-users with a complete understanding of which functions deliver real customer value, those that are less effective, and those which waste both time and resources in terms of delivering the organizational goals. Ultimately, IFS EOI enables businesses to accelerate the realization of their business strategy—by making better decisions, faster. This can happen by assessing real-time business performance in the context of how it affects key business processes and goals, giving managers real-time operational intelligence and actionable controls to solve issues before they become problems. The solution is about strategy acceleration and execution.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence?
Key differentiators & advantages of IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence
- Avoids ‘Strategy Leakage’ against your business: with a top down reinforcement of an organizations strategy.
- Provides a single version of the truth across multiple sources: Map, Monitor, Manage your enterprise
- More effective management action: increased quality, speed and targeting of management actions.
- Optimize processes efficiency: rather than point solutions for divisions, organizations or functions. Increases the quality, speed and focus of that decision-making.
- Increased organizational effectiveness: improves the flexibility and predictability of your Aerospace & Defense business with a full insight into the end-to-end enterprise
- Faster realized value: faster than in traditional bottom-up BI solutions. Ultimately, IFS EOI enables businesses to make better decisions, faster by assessing real-time business performance in the context of how it affects key business processes and goals. It offers a unique value-proposition to support C-level decision-makers.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence