What is IBM InfoSphere Data Explorer?
IBM® InfoSphere® Data Explorer is software that provides federated discovery, navigation and search over a broad range of data sources and types, both inside and outside your enterprise, to help users of all kinds find and share information more easily and to help organizations launch big data initiatives more quickly. In addition to the core indexing, discovery, navigation and search engine the software includes a framework for developing information- rich applications that deliver a comprehensive, contextually- relevant view of any topic for business users, data scientists and a variety of targeted business functions.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM InfoSphere Data Explorer?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM InfoSphere Data Explorer
- Secure, federated discovery, navigation and search over a broad range of applications, data sources and data formats
- Rapid development and deployment framework to enable creation of information-rich applications that deliver a comprehensive view of any topic
- Distributed, highly scalable architecture to support large-scale deployments and big data projects.
- Flexible data fusion capabilities to enable presentation of information from multiple sources
- Collaboration features to support information-sharing and improved re-use of information throughout the enterprise
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to IBM InfoSphere Data Explorer