What is Board?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Board
- All-in-One Platform: The platform combines the best of business intelligence, enterprise performance management, predictive and business analytics, and data discovery. Users get important functions like dashboards, forecasting, machine learning, simulation and more.
- Cloud or On-premise: This software provides on-premises or cloud-based solutions. The Cloud’s Azure backed model is a SaaS version of BOARD.
- Real-time Modeling: Modeling capabilities are built into BOARD’s core. They give users the ability to change data models on the fly without impacting users. Potential impacts are then analyzed.
- Server Clustering: Due to BOARD’s in-memory processing, the software can serve workloads to a nearly unlimited number of virtual nodes, ensuring full scalability with read and write support.
- User Self-sufficiency: Its programming-free approach makes understanding and analyzing data easier for non-technical users.
- Performance: Based on proprietary in-memory technology called Hybrid Bitwise Memory Pattern, this software offers high-performance read and write capabilities, speedy data visualizations, simulations and planning processes.
- Programming-free: The solution provides a programming-free experience, giving everyone access to powerful analytics data.
- Powerful Reporting: Export your data in a variety of usable formats, including HTML and CSV.
- Multi-lingual: The software features extensive language capabilities, making it an ideal fit for companies who need to report in multiple languages.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- BOARD is extremely configurable. However, drilling down into layers of configuration is a cumbersome task;
- The solution involves a steep learning curve for administrators who need to understand the functionality of the vast and complex system
- Does not offer support for Linux and Mac; available for Windows only
- Does not provide detailed documentation and requires better manuals on how to use the program
- Setting up security profiles is a time-consuming process
BOARD Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for BOARD
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||For both On-Premise and Cloud-Based/SaaS solutions, costs vary depending on|
your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Board
The following reviews for Board are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.