What is arcplan Enterprise?
With arcplan Enterprise, you get business intelligence when you need it, cost-effectively. arcplan Enterprise's complementary approach analyzes information from multiple data sources such as ERP, OLAP, relational databases, and web services simultaneously. With arcplan's robust, intuitive user interface, you get answers and can take action faster, skipping the costly implementation of a separate, complex analytical data store.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use arcplan Enterprise?
Key differentiators & advantages of arcplan Enterprise
- arcplan Application Designer arcplan's development frontend for flexible BI solutions enables organizations to create customized applications through a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. Any number of charts, graphs, tables, text, and graphics can be combined, creating a unique look and feel for each application.
- Data Sources arcplan communication interfaces provide two-way access to a wide variety of data sources such as ERP, relational databases, OLAP, etc. As write-back is a standard for arcplan interfaces, organizations can create applications that take action, not just monitor.
- arcplan Application Server This Windows server provides consistent, centralized analytics for any user, over the web and in real time. It’s available as 32 bit and 64 bit installation.
- Web Services / SOA arcplan Enterprise is fully SOA-enabled, providing comprehensive web services support for any arcplan analysis. Provider and consumer support for these web services means that arcplan results fit flexibly within your environment.
- Administration Console IT professionals use the built-in Administration Console to store and manage developed applications. The centralized management eases application distribution and extensions.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to arcplan Enterprise