What is PolicyPort Suite?
Focus Technologies’ PolicyPort is a comprehensive suite of insurance core systems, delivered in a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model. Our clients get the benefit of robust software functionality, while reducing the infrastructure costs and headaches associated with the traditional on-premise installation model. Our cloud-based model eliminates the need for clients to perform downloads, upgrades or installs. Subscribers have access to the latest versions and advancements as soon as they are released.
Benefits and Insights
Why use PolicyPort Suite?
Key differentiators & advantages of PolicyPort Suite
- Increased agent ease-of-doing-business. Benefits include fast quick-quote and application process, easy access to customer service functions, as well as book-of-business and transaction reports at their fingertips.
- Real-time application of Smart Underwriting criteria during Point-of-Sale process. Producers get instantaneous feedback on capacity availability and acceptability of risk, saving them time and money, which ultimately results in increased loyalty.
- Grow the business while reducing underwriting expenses. Smart Underwriting features and built-in integration to suppliers of underwriting decision support data, allow automated acceptance and issuance of profitable risks, freeing underwriters to focus on exceptions.
- Replace manual quote, application, and endorsement processes with automated workflows performed by agents. This functionality allows organizations to increase operational efficiency and accuracy, reduces quote-to-issuance cycles, and allows insurers to grow their business without incurring a corresponding increase in staff headcount and cost.
- Reducing the initial and recurring out-of-pocket investments in favor of the predictable payments inherent in PolicyPort Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Users can take advantage of award-winning PAS software with predictable cash flow requirements, which help avoid budget over-run scenarios.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to PolicyPort Suite