McAfee's award winning anti-virus, anti-spyware, desktop firewall, and SiteAdvisor web reputation filtering are included in Total Protection for Secure Business. Integrated host intrusion prevention makes "Patch Tuesday" a non-event for your organization saving you time, money, and resources by reducing the frequency and urgency of patch rollouts. All your data is securely encrypted whenever it's stored on desktops, laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices using industry-standard strong encryption algorithms such as AES-256 and RC5-1024; in the event that a system is lost or stolen, unauthorized system access is denied and data is made unusable.
Out of 18 users' reviews, McAfee® Total Protection for Secure Business score is:
55 / 100
- McAfee Total Protection for Secure Business lets you acquire, deploy, and manage a complete enterprise security system in one go.
- Experience lower licensing fees and support costs than if you purchased separate components.
- McAfee Total Protection for Secure Business contains McAfee's best and most comprehensive security to protect against advanced threats, such as rootkits, Trojans, bots, spam, phishing attacks, malicious web sites, and other types of threats that can often evade standard anti-virus or URL filtering systems.
- Based on the threat intelligence gathered by McAfee® Avert® Labs, McAfee Artemis Technology quarantines or blocks new threats even before a signature is developed-anytime, anywhere.
- Full-disk encryption denies unauthorized access to sensitive data and renders it useless in the event of loss or theft of the computer.
- Counter-measures to prevent infractions with PCI, HIPAA, the EU Directive and many more regulations with data protection, email privacy, web usage control, threat protection and virtual patching.