What is Xero?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Xero
- Low Cost: Xero offers users a free trial. Once the trial period ends, pricing is subscription based with subscription packages starting at $9 monthly.
- Easy-to-Use: The system’s interface is easy-to-use, enabling users to address a variety of accounting tasks without hassle.
- Integration: Xero is compatible with more than 700 add-on solutions, allowing users to customize their system capabilities to meet their needs.
- Saves Time: Data tracking and report templates allow users to streamline the time-consuming process of creating regular reports.
Xero serves clients across all industries in more than 180 countries. Xero was also named the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company on Forbes in 2014 and 2015.
- Payroll: Xero integrates with Gusto to provide payroll capabilities across 50 states.
- Banking: Connecting to the user’s bank allows Xero to automatically track and facilitate transactions on a daily basis.
- Expense Management: Seamlessly track and manage expense claims. Users also have access to real-time data and reports that provide insight into patterns and trends.
- Project Management: Fully integrates with other workflows to facilitate financial project management.
- Mobile App: Mobile capabilities allow users to track bank transactions, send invoices, access supplier details and more, easily from any mobile device.
- Reporting: Users are able to generate and share custom reports and budgets in real time. Xero assists with this further by providing users with report templates, making it easier for HR managers to prepare a variety of reports.
- Asset Management: Xero assists users with managing business assets such as vehicles, computers and office equipment and assists with tracking factors like depreciation.
- Forecasting: The forecasting feature allows users to prepare simple cashflow forecasts based on previous data.
Xero Studios Suite Support
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Xero