What is Projet 3500?
The VisiJet line of plastic materials offers numerous capabilities to meet a variety of commercial applications. Using the MultiJet Printing (MJP) Technology, 3D Systems’ ProJet 3500 3D Printers use VisiJet M3 Materials to build accurate, high-definition models and prototypes for proof of concept, functional testing, master patterns for mould-making, direct investment casting, for transportation, energy, consumer products, recreation, healthcare, education and other vertical markets.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Projet 3500?
Key differentiators & advantages of Projet 3500
- ProJet® 3500 Professional Printers Series includes 4 different machines for producing hi-resolution durable plastic models
- ProJet 3510 SD - The affordable ProJet 3510 SD prints high quality, durable plastic parts for engineering and mechanical design applications including functional testing, form and fit verification, rapid prototyping, design communication, rapid tooling and more
- ProJet 3510 HD - The ProJet 3510 HD prints precision, durable plastic parts ideal for functional testing, design communication, rapid manufacturing, rapid tooling and more. With a choice in materials and selectable print resolutions, this office friendly, easy to use 3D Printer is packed with features that help you maximise your return on investment (ROI).
- ProJet 3510 HDPlus - The ProJet 3510 HDPlus offers the flexibility to choose between 3 resolution modes to print concept models, verification prototypes and patterns for pre-production and digital manufacturing. Just connect to the printer to print extremely finely featured plastic parts with a greater output
- ProJet 3500 HDMax - The high capacity ProJet 3500 HDMax offers greater productivity, including with the High Speed printing mode, and larger high definition prints, for the production of functional plastic parts for product design and manufacturing applications. Benefit of the increased throughput and part size with feature detail and quality only possible with ProJet printers