What is ORION™ Delta Desktop 3D Printer?
Get started fast with your own desktop 3D printer from SeeMeCNC. With more STANDARD features including a heated build surface for multi-material capability, standalone printing with the included SD and LCD control AND no-cost support, why pay more?
Benefits and Insights
Why use ORION™ Delta Desktop 3D Printer?
Key differentiators & advantages of ORION™ Delta Desktop 3D Printer
- Up-front LCD panel to show you the status of your print
- On-board SD card (included) for storing up to 4GB of print files (that's an average of appx. 2700 prints!!!)Heated build surface for ABS printing
- High Speed positioning (up to 300mm/s)
- High precision with appx. 50 micron accuracy
- 6" diameter by over 9" tall cylindrical build volume (appx. 175 cubic inches)
- 5" Square by 9" tall box shaped build volume
- Comes standard with a .5mm nozzle
- Optimized for ABS from the start, no need to add on or upgrade like many other machines